December 18, 2011

Frosty Hemlock

Hemlock with a heavy cover of frost.

I hope that I'm not the only one for whom Christmas is coming way to fast.  I was somehow convinced that I still had two weeks.  My husband broke the bad news to me similar to the way he would approach one of the horses if they were loose....with great caution and trepidation.

I'm looking forward to getting the Charlie Brown tree in the house this week and the decorations unpacked.  The beautiful wreath that my husband got from a friend is finally hanging and we were blessed with a bit of snow.  It's going to be hard not spending Christmas Eve with my Grandpa Joe after 38 years of doing so.

Merry Christmas to all my blogging friends!

5 comments:

Linda said...

Card worthy photo. I can't believe Christmas is a week from today either. Merry Christmas and all the very best in 2012 (only 2 weeks away;)))!

Tina Marie the Willow Witch said...

I love this photo...

MTWaggin said...

Wow, that is absolutely lovely!

Far Side of Fifty said...

Hi Tami..I hope you have shopped and baked..and are all set..misery loves company you know! I am in the baking cooking mode now..it really sucks:(
I liked your photo..we don't have Hemlock here that I am aware of ..it is lovely..I see you have lovely snow too cheery! Merry Christmas! I am sorry you will not be spending Christmas with your Grandpa Joe:(

5 Starr's Farm said...

Hi Tami, Thank you for stopping by 5 Starr's Farm, Merry Christmas.....