May 19, 2011

What A Difference A Year Makes

I can not believe that it has been over 10 months since I last blogged.  I feel like someone should send me to bed without dinner.  I have no excuse for myself other than I was busy...just like everyone else I know.  So no excuses.  I'm going to start making up for lost time....much writing and photograph posting to commence.  I hope to see you here in a couple of days.

Motion Blur Shot of Glenn Watterson Sr., Darlington Polo Club

The Darlington Polo Club schedule for this season is posted.  As always I'm so excited for the opportunity to catch up with friends and to spend some time behind the lens photographing these magnificently athletic horses.

10 comments:

Samantha said...

I stumbled across your blog a few months ago and added it to my reader..so glad you're back!

Leilani Schuck Weatherington said...

I was just here yesterday "checking" to see if you had written anything new -- and here you are. Yea!!! Looking forward to lovely photographs and scintillating prose.

Leslee said...

Hey Tami! I love your photog skillz ALREADY!!

Firefly the Travel Guy said...

Hi Tami. So glad you are back... or has never really gone. I w3as a bit worried about you till I found you on Facebook this week. WHen somebody just disappears off their blog you rend to worry if they are ok or not. Anyway, I'm looking forward to you blogging again.

A New England Girl said...

You've got a lot to catch up on, woman! :) So glad you're back to blogging. I absolutely love the photo!

Tami Weingartner said...

Leilani...Thanks for my welcome back to the blogverse. Thanks for hanging with me.

Tami Weingartner said...

Leslee...thanks! I really enjoy your blog too.

Tami Weingartner said...

Firefly...I'm so sorry. I know that I should have been more on the ball with updating (understatment of the year) BUT I feel really energized and inspired.

BTW...I looooove this shot http://fireflyafrica.blogspot.com/2011/05/jellyfish-and-fishermen.html

It's divine!

Tami Weingartner said...

Thanks Alicia!!! I'm so happy to be back.

Alyson | New England Living said...

Wow! What a beautiful shot! And we all need blogging breaks from time to time, but glad to see you back!