July 15, 2011

When An Image Doesn't Work But You Love It All The Same


Last Sundays Engagement Sessions had so many photos that worked out beautifully. I will get those photos posted next week.  But I couldn't wait to share this photo.  I know it's not 'technically perfect' but I love it.  It softens my heart.  Brett & Alicia were amazing they had such a wonderful laid back vibe.  And there is something wonderful about being with people who are so in love.

So, fellow Photographers, even if you don't nail your exposure, or a sun flare threatens to take over a shot...don't delete or hide it away...if you love it....if it moves something inside of you....if it feeds your muse....than please share it and maybe just maybe it will make someone else feel the same thing.

6 comments:

That Janie Girl said...

Love this, Tam!!! Beautiful!

Leilani Schuck Weatherington said...

It's all golden! Hope you are getting along OK re grandpa dying. Missed reading your blog.

Anonymous said...

It is totally gorgeous! Soft and romantic.

Firefly the Travel Guy said...

I agree. Even at the time if it feels that a pic isn't right, afterwards you may realise its has something specialt to it. This one is beautiful.

Tami Weingartner said...

Thanks Janie, Ladyfi, Samantha & Jonker!

Tami Weingartner said...

Leilani,

Thanks for asking...yes I am doing okay. I miss him...I'm sure I always will.