October 20, 2008

I Love Your Blog Award

My very first blog award....such a proud moment for my little blog!  A big thank you to Adventure Girl Wanna Be!

I am very thankful to the academy for even nominating me.  OOOPPPSSSS.....I'm getting a little carried away here.  Sorry.  Wait....I'm not sorry.....it's my day.

As the recipient of this award, I'm now empowered by the 'bloggers that be' to nominate a minimum of 7 of my fellow bloggers.  So I'm going to nominate the following 4 blogs which I read daily.  And dearly love.  They will of course be then empowered to nominate the blogs they love....if they so desire to do so.  I will use the rest of my nominations at some point in the future.


So ......  Thank you Adventure Girl ............ I'm feelin' the love!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats! How cool is that!
I'm humbled to be nominated. Thank you!

Far Side of Fifty said...

Hey! I really love your blog too! Thank you so much for thinking of me..but I have decided not to do the award thingy. If I did.. you would be getting one from me!
I hope you are not offended..as that is not my intention:)

Tami Weingartner said...

Hey......

Take 'em, leave 'em, I'm not offended. It's your award to do what you want with!

Tami

Adventure girl said...

Glad your lovin' it;)