October 21, 2008

Wrinkels

I love a lot of things about Obie.  But there is one particular thing that I love about horses in general (well okay, there are many things I love about horses in general, were just gonna' talk about one of those).  When horses drink water they wrinkle up their nose.  Or officially their muzzle's.  I love those wrinkles.  Especially in the fall and winter, cause those wrinkles have fur.  And for some odd reason furry wrinkles are even more adorable.

Aren't they cute....the wrinkles?  The muzzle wrinkles.  Don't cha' just want to kiss those wrinkles... to nuzzle the muzzle!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww, so cute! I love those too and their velvety soft noses along with their teddy bear ears.

Adventure girl said...

I love those wrinkels as well! I had the sense of putting my hand on this horses nose and I could feel the softness and wiskers on my hand. Love this post.

Far Side of Fifty said...

You captured the wrinkles perfectly! Very nice photo:)

Horse Aficianado said...

I know just what you mean, they wrinkle when they're searching for treats too.