August 26, 2009

Day 8 - Keepin' It Real


My husband just does not like my camera....no that's wrong.....

My husband does not like my camera pointed at him.......errrrrm still not quite accurate.....

My husband does not like my camera pointed at him when he is trying to deliver a serious safety message regarding firearm safety to me.

He says I don't pay attention.

I do pay attention....but I'm a woman...and therefor can multi-task EXTREMELY well.

I still love you, you grumpy bugger.....even though you growl and scowl at me.

P.S. If you don't accept my multi-tasking capabilities as normal...I'm going to make you go to couples counseling....trust me....you won't like it there. They will make you talk about your FEELINGS. That's right....feelings....no more mind reading and body language interpretation for me. You will be required to talk about what your feeling. Are you scared...huh huh are you.....you should be. LOL!!!

11 comments:

Roxane B. Salonen said...

Tami, all I can think when I see your photos is, regardless of the subject, you are doing some fine work! Your hubby ought to be proud. :) (You'll have to let us know what he thought of you posting this! Watch out for camera-wielding wife!)

Canarella said...

Tami we r amazing creatures are we not! Hey send me a couple of pictures of your doggies and I will post them on my dogblog and stories are good to go with them....thanx

A New England Girl said...

Pfff... men are such grumpy pants! I hate that they don't understand our multi-tasking talents! :) Love the photo though! Haha. :)

Firefly the Travel Guy said...

He does look a little annoyed. But thats how it is. I also like being behind the camera, but not much being in front of it.

Tami Weingartner said...

Roxane...He laughed....then he said "I'm sure plenty of folks can relate"

I said about the scowl or the threatened therapy.

He said "both"

I patted the couch and said "come sit with me lover and lets talk about how your feeling"

And he walked out the door laughing and got back on his tractor.

To bad my camera was in the bag.

Tami Weingartner said...

Lani...Hello! I'll see what I can come up with this weekend!

Tami Weingartner said...

New England Girl....Grumpy Pants...lol!

Tami Weingartner said...

Firefly....I'm sure that it doesn't help that I ambush him constantly. I pop out at him around trees and corners...when he's working or talking on the phone, walking with the dogs. You would think after 12 years of marriage he would be used to it....

Linda said...

The best laugh I've had in ages! Perhaps he and my husband should meet up - sounds like they'd have experiences in common. The Delivery Of Instructions is a hallowed thing, a bit like the Loft and the Man Drawer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5qyJpAn2Wc

That Janie Girl said...

Crazy girl!

Susie said...

I have 'feeling charts' in the filing cabinet. Perhaps I will send one over for your to post on the bathroom wall right in front of the john...