August 5, 2009

Eyebrows





Pup-Pup is well on the mend. She is still on leash lock down. Which as you can see is a major bummer for her.

Last week this blog received an award.....which you all know I love.......from JoMo at peaceofpi Studio


I'm going to nominate some blogs for this award. I love my blog community.....It's such a fun way to get to know people and new places. So here are 7 randomly picked links to blogs in my Google Reader. Happy surfin' folks!

Boyd & Silva Martin - Boyd's from Australia, Silva's from Germany. Both are living here in the USA pursuing equestrian carriers. Boyd recently became a US citizen....and I wouldn't have to go out far on a limb to say he will someday represent us on a US Team.

Robert La Follette - Stunning pictures....I visit to educate my eye!

Hillbilly Farm Girl - Born in Austria, living in Sweden. Horses and Jack Russell's, oh my.

Hannibal's Animals - Visit the Wildlife of Ohio. Beautiful pictures.

Occasional Scotland - Linda in Scotland...wonderful country, fabulous woman. She brings us along for a great ride.

Palos Verdes Daily Photo - Sunny California folks!

The Firefly Photo Files - Beautiful South Africa.

Please if you have blogs around the world that you like and would like to give them a little bit advertising please swipe the badge above and share some of your reading list. You can then ad your blog post here: Bloggista Info Link

5 comments:

The Wife said...

Looks like the hair is growing in nicely! Congrats on the award!

Libby's Library said...

Congrats on the award...I'll be sure to check out these other blogs.

That Janie Girl said...

you cracked me up with your comment on my blog.

And then i started thinking, "Hmmmm...she may be onto something here!"

Linda said...

Thanks so much for nominating me! I'm honoured. I'm also absolutely hopeless at passing awards on, so do bear with me - it may take me a while to get my act together!

Unknown said...

I am glad she is feeling better. Great picture! She is so sweet!