September 4, 2009

Day 17 - No Harm


Disclaimer: No Children Were Harmed During The Making Of This Photograph.

Seriously.

Sisterella was feeling a little bit low regarding the re-homing of Diesel. So I thought it would be nice to have her and the kids over for dinner and a mini photo shoot. And it was going well....it really was.

This was our second location. By the lake. And if she had been in real trouble I would have stopped shooting.....

But she wasn't, just her arms were in the mud... Well that and the hissy fit.

Sisterella was sitting beside me.... She went to the rescue....

I kept shooting. I mean wouldn't you....we got a lot of great images...but these. These images are the ones that 10 years from now will make us laugh and smile!

11 comments:

Tami Weingartner said...

P.S. And as soon as she was upright...and had her arms cleaned off she was smilin' and laughin' and got some of the 'best' shots of the evening.

LadyFi said...

Now that is a classic!

Faithful said...

This picture would be cute to put in her Senior Yearbook. Love the white boots!

Far Side of Fifty said...

Yes years from now she will laugh! :)

Tami Weingartner said...

Faithful...yes that would be great! And she was really proud of those boots.

Anonymous said...

She is TOO cute!! Great capture!!!!

The Wife said...

LOL! I think you made the right decision!

Anonymous said...

Hello Tami.
A special moment to remenber, nice colors and good definition, is an original photo, my congratulations on this one.
All the best, have a nice day, see you soon.

José Filipe 06-09-2009

That Janie Girl said...

God, I love that shot!!! Hilarious!!! you go, girl....you go.

That Janie Girl said...

And I love the beautiful boots!

Tami Weingartner said...

Jose....thank you!

Janie....I saw those boots and thought of all my Texass Girlfriends!