September 17, 2009

Day 30 - A Walk In The Woods


My first attempt at zooming while exposing. Have you ever tried this before? Any tips?

I'm thinking that I need to set the camera on something stationery and maybe slow the shutter speed down a little more. The little squiggles of light are funny looking. Not really sure what to do.

It was very fun to come back and look at these attempts on the computer though. I Can not wait to get out there and try it again.

P.S. Sorry I have not been by your blogs. I have a wretched cold and the computer screen just makes my head and eyes throb. I'll be by soon. I miss everyone!

8 comments:

Libby's Library said...

Fantastic Photo!!!

Firefly the Travel Guy said...

I like it... no... I love it. I wish I could do this with my camera. I do imagine you should use a tripod when doing this.

Leilani Schuck Weatherington said...

This photo is amazing. I love it... can't wait to see what you do next. We have found a tripod (or even a monopod) is very helpful.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Way cool..very green..interesting! I hope you feel better soon! :)

Claudia said...

I never would have thought of that. I do like the effect.

I thing I did with some blurry photos (unintentional) (Phipps Conservatory) was use the Watercolor app on my photo editing software and it make the flower look great.

That Janie Girl said...

I love that picture~~

Tina Marie the Willow Witch said...

I think that is sooo cool. So you just zoomed while taking the photo? WOW!

Tami Weingartner said...

Yes...zoom while pressing the shutter....although I would start zooming first then press....it seems that the photos when done that way are a little less shakey!