September 12, 2009

Days 25 - 26 - 27 Twitter Pictures Via Twit Pic

Another Picture From Last Saturday...not part of Project 365. But I wanted to share it!

To see the photos for Days 25, 26, and 27 your going to have to go to my Twitter page. These three photos were taken with my camera phone. And I'm not sure how to download those to my computer. I'll work on that.

Anyway if your not familiar with Twitter. It's okay. It's easy. Just click on my twitter update box over in the sidebar. It will take you to my Twitter page. You can then either sign up for Twitter OR you can just click on my Tweet and you will be able to open the link with the picture.

If you want to leave feed for me just start the sentence with: @pawildwoman Then leave your comment and your message will show up on my page.

It's easy.

I hope you enjoy the next three pictures. And Day 27 will include a little bonus!

3 comments:

Tina Marie the Willow Witch said...

That is a beautiful photo...Went back through the last few post's and all of them are great...

Far Side of Fifty said...

This is a wonderful photo..the light is just right..love the background too:)

Tami Weingartner said...

Thanks! This is one of my favorites....