December 9, 2008

Reflection


Reflection

I didn't know what to do with this photo.  And lo and behold I found this A-Z Photo Challenge that Far Side takes part in.  So I'm joining in this week.

Clarice loves to sit squashed in between me and the arm of the chair next to the fireplace.  Well actually in the winter she cuddles in on my right hip because it's by the fireplace and in the summer she wedges herself on my left hip because it's by the fan.  She a canny wee bugger.

I was determined to get a photo of her with the fireplace going in the background.....trust me I have all sorts of random ideas after two glasses of red at 11 in the evening.  After many interesting attempts I finally decided to use the laptop as a base for the camera and screwed around with the setting on the camera....took about 20 shots with differing settings and never did get the shot I wanted.  But this one is interesting.
Posted by Picasa

18 comments:

DayPhoto said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog! I have bookmarked yours and plan on visiting daily.

The photo is really interesting!

Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com

Unknown said...

That is a really neat shot of your cute little pooch!

The Wife said...

Very cute picture indeed. I take tons of pictures just to find one that I really like. Sometimes, I don't even find the one!

Far Side of Fifty said...

Very nice entry for the Letter R Tami! I am glad you joined in! I have learned so much about my photograph skills with the challenges! I find them really fun! :)

Martha said...

What a neat reflection and perfect shot for the letter R for the A-Z challenge. I'm so glad to have you playing along with us! Hope we'll see you on a regular basis. It's nice to "meet" you :-)

Adventure girl said...

Very cool! It is really neat and beautiful. It sounds so fun at your house at night.........wine;)

Anonymous said...

Wow - that is a fantastic picture! Really great!

Anonymous said...

That's really cool!

Tami Weingartner said...

Adventure Gal...there is always a couple of bottles of red on the rack. Stop on over if your ever in the area. I only open one for company...but then there is usually a couple glasses left over in the bottle that need to be savored the next couple of days.

Thanks everyone for your comments.

Linda said...

Intense! I like it.

Denise said...

Thanks for stopping by! I will sit down and read through yours with wild abandon! I have farm envy! ;)

Julie said...

Wonderful shot of your cute pooch.

Libby's Library said...

This pic is very cool!

Monica said...

We don't always get what we wanted but, often times we get something else for our efforts.

This is a fun photo of your dog.

Monica

Terri said...

Really interesting shot. I can't quite get what her face is reflected in. Water? Mirror? She's very cute!

gina said...

interesting and very cool! i really like it.

Anonymous said...

Great picture of your dog.

Linda :) said...

That is a wonderful shot!!
Great choice! :)