December 1, 2008

Stalker Mode!



Clarice in 'stalker mode!' which apparently must be in the Irish Jack Russell Terrier Puppy Manuel that she was issued when born.....because she has been doin' it since I brought her home as a puppy. She stalks Charlotte all over the lawn. Like a cat stalks a mouse. It's funny and she looks so cute. She crouches down shifting her weight over her back legs and creeps ever so slowly forward on suspended steps.

Charlotte pretends like she doesn't see her until Clarice is close enough then she takes off and the chase is on. Eventually she doubles around so that Clarice can catch her and the tumbling and sparing begin.  Having two Jack Russell Terriers is better than one....they burn twice the energy in half the time.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely post about your little stalker!

Libby's Library said...

That is one cute puppy!

Pugs don't stalk - but they do the "puggy pounce".

Anonymous said...

I think I need to send Trixie to your house so she can play with your pups. Lord knows she has way too much engery. TNT and I can't tire her out enough.

Kelly said...

What a Cute puppy!!!

Cecelia---Sis---Mom said...

LOVE it!!! I have a stalker too, our shepherd. She will sneak up on our beagle, while he pretends to be looking the other way and THEN it is on. Too cute. I love your blog.

Cece

Bekah said...

oh my word, how dear is your dog?! adorable little hunter you have there!

Far Side of Fifty said...

I would love to be stalked by Clarice:)

The Wife said...

Pepper is a stalker too. She stalks mice around the barn. The husband says she's a better mouser than the barn cat. I just wish she wouldn't bring all the dead bodies to the backyard!