October 12, 2011

New Wilmington PA Senior Session

Maryah DeTiberiis, Senior Portrait, Wilmington Area School District, Class of 2012

One of the things I love about being a Photographer is the opportunity that I have to meet a variety of people.  Finding out what they love and how they like to spend free time so that we can brainstorm a great session.  Talking and getting to know them gives me the opportunity to learn, not only about them but to learn more about myself.  To view the world through their eyes.  What an incredible gift that is.  With Senior Portraits I also get a look into our future by meeting the individuals who are going to be shaping our world in the near future.

As you can see from the wonderful light and color on this photograph of Maryah we are in the midst of Fall in Western Pennsylvania.  If you would like to book either a Lifestyle or Senior Session with me and take advantage of the wonderful foliage I still have a couple of dates available.

Maryah, you are a beautiful young woman.  I am so honored to have been given the opportunity to photograph you at this stage in your life.  I can not wait to see how the world unfolds for you! 

P.S. Please don't forget to get me that French phrase....I see the need to be able to mutter it to myself when I find my mind straying from my work....and I believe it will sound so much more chic in French!



8 comments:

Samantha said...

She is gorgeous..love that shot.

Anonymous said...

Very pretty girl and the light is amazing!! I had a Senior Session last night. I think it went really well. Didn't get to go through all the images, but I will jump head first tonight into them.

Megan (Best of Fates) said...

Gorgeous! I'm impressed with school systems that allow outside senior portrait sessions, my school just brought in a photographer and had everyone get theirs taken in the library!

Tami Weingartner said...

Samantha...yes she is gorgeous!

Tami Weingartner said...

Carrie...yes the light is dreamy. Love this time of year...the fall colors and earlier sunset times. LOVE! Can't wait to check out your session.

Tami Weingartner said...

Megan...Unfortunately this school district does not allow students to use images not taken by the schools "official photographer" in the Yearbook. So the "OP" takes the Yearbook photo for free and the students are free to hire the photographer of their choice.

Firefly the Travel Guy said...

Beautiful shot. I love the sun on her haur and the golden background.

Cheryl said...

Nice photo! I am currently building back up my portfolio. Always love to see what other people are doing.